Directions to Dancing Bream, 1122 Dogwood Tr., Hiawassee, Ga. 30546
1. 400 North until 400 ends at 115 E.
2. Take a Right on 115 E. towards Cleveland (You will also pass a BP on the right).
3. Travel 13 miles to Cleveland
4. When you arrive at Cleveland, you will take a left at the light - around the Courthouse on 129 N.
5. Travel 1/4 mile and turn right on Hwy 75 towards Unicoi
6. Travel through Helen (From Helen, Hiawassee is about 21 miles)
7. Hwy 75 dead ends into Hwy 76 in Hiawassee
8. Turn left onto Hwy 76 and travel about 200 yards.
9. Turn left onto Hwy 288(Sunnyside Rd.) and drive about 2 miles.
10. Turn right onto Dogwood Trail. Drive about 1/3 of a mile.
11. 1122 Dogwood Tr. is on your right.
Check in time - 4:00 p.m. Check out time - 10:00 a.m. cell # 678-662-5121 (Times are firm due to cleaning)
The following items are simply a request to help keep our cost down and to help the housekeeping staff.
-Clean and put up all dishes
-Please start the wash with only the TOWELS the morning you depart. THIS IS ONLY A REQUEST, if you leave very early, we understand that you may not be able to help with this request. Please let us know so the housekeeper can come early.
(DO NOT WASH BEDSPREADS, PILLOW SHAMS OR BLANKETS, WE WASH OR EXCHANGE ANY THAT ARE USED)
-TAKE TRASH TO LANDFILL IF STAYING 3 NIGHTS OR MORE. LANDFILL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY AND SUNDAY SO TAKE MONDAY-THURSDAY OR SAT MORNING. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, THANKS. DIRECTIONS ON REFRIGERATOR.
This helps us keep our rates down. THANKS!!
Bring extra toilet tissue and any other products you need. (paper towels, napkins, paper plates, laundry soap, etc) Ingles Grocery is on Hwy 76 Thanks for your business, have a safe trip and a good time.
Call me anytime if needed, Karen Harris 678-662-5121 Vince Harris 404-906-8676
BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
Check and make sure lights are off and all the doors are locked.