Directions to Pretty Fawn Place 183 Buckridge Rd. Hiawassee, Ga. 30546
1. 400 North until 400 ends at 115 E.
2. Take a Right on 115 E. towards Cleveland (You will also pass a BP on the right). 3. Travel 13 miles to Cleveland
4. When you arrive at Cleveland, you will take a left at the light - around the Courthouse on 129 N.
5. Travel 1/4 mile and turn right on Hwy 75 towards Unicoi
6. Travel through Helen (From Helen, Hiawassee is about 21 miles)
7. Hwy 75 dead ends into Hwy 76 in Hiawassee
8. Turn left onto Hwy 76 and travel past the Shell gas station and the Elem. School on the right
9. Take a right at the LAKE VIEW Convenience Store (yellow awning) and Parker Oil Co.(This is Shakerag Rd.) YOU ARE NOW 1.3 MILES FROM THE CABIN
10. Stay on paved road with the double-yellow line (Shakerag Rd). This road turns left at the intersection of road 1950. (do not go right).
11. The road begins to get steep at this point. Turn right at the large Buckridge sign, onto Buckridge Road.
12. As you approach the next cabin (on the right), turn left up the mountain. DO NOT GO DOWN THIS ROAD called Doe Trail.
13. As you continue up the mountain, you will pass a cabin with a gravel drive on the left, then you will pass a drive on the right then another one on the left.
14. The road will turn to the right and go uphill, another road will fork to the left (DO NOT GO UP THE HILL TO THE LEFT) the road will start to go down the hill.
15. There will be a cabin in view straight ahead. (this is not the cabin, it is The Perch) About half way down the road to this cabin, the driveway to Majestic Peaks is on the right. You will see some yellow reflectors at the entrance to the driveway and numbers “183” Turn right on this driveway.
16. Pretty Fawn Place is a log cabin with a green tin roof. 183 is on the banister of the front porch. If you arrive without a key the key box is to the left of the front door, press the 4 digit code and push down the top button and continue to hold down and pull towards yourself, the front plate will come off. Replace key the same way.
Call if you have any questions call :
Check in time - 4:00 p.m. Check out time - 10:00 a.m. cell # 678-662-5121 (Times are firm due to cleaning)
The following items are simply a request to help keep our cost down and to help the housekeeping staff.
-Clean and put up all dishes
-Please start the wash with only the TOWELS the morning you depart. THIS IS ONLY A REQUEST, if you leave very early, we understand that you may not be able to help with this request. Please let us know so the housekeeper can come early.
(DO NOT WASH BEDSPREADS, PILLOW SHAMS OR BLANKETS, WE WASH OR EXCHANGE ANY THAT ARE USED)
-TAKE TRASH TO LANDFILL IF STAYING 3 NIGHTS OR MORE. LANDFILL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY AND SUNDAY SO TAKE MONDAY-THURSDAY OR SAT MORNING. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, THANKS. DIRECTIONS ON REFRIGERATOR.
This helps us keep our rates down. THANKS!!
Bring extra toilet tissue and any other products you need. (paper towels, napkins, paper plates, laundry soap, etc) Ingles Grocery is on Hwy 76 Thanks for your business, have a safe trip and a good time.
Call me anytime if needed, Karen Harris 678-662-5121 Vince Harris 404-906-8676