Directions To Magnolia 3193 Baldview Dr. Hiawassee, Ga. 30546
1. 400 North until 400 ends at 115 E.
2. Take a Right on 115 E. towards Cleveland (You will also pass a BP on the right).
3. Travel 13 miles to Cleveland
4. When you arrive at Cleveland, you will take a left at the light - around the Courthouse on 129 N.
5. Travel 1/4 mile and turn right on Hwy 75 towards Unicoi
6. Travel through Helen (From Helen, Hiawassee is about 21 miles)
7. Hwy 75 dead ends into Hwy 76 in Hiawassee
8. Turn left onto Hwy 76
9. Turn Left after you pass the Dollar General onto HWY288 (this is also known as Sunnyside Rd.)
10. Drive approximately 300 Yards and Turn Left onto Fodder Creek Rd.
11. You will drive approximately 2 miles on Fodder Creek Rd. and then you will see “Cross Creek Rd.” on your left (there will also be a sign on your left that reads “Fodder Creek Estates”
12. Turn Left onto Cross Creek Rd. and start driving up the mountain
13. There will be a sharp turn to the right and this will be “Baldview Rd.”
14. Continue up this road for a few hundred yards. The road will become gravel shortly before you arrive at Magnolia.
16. Magnolia is a log cabin with a green tin roof. 3193 is on the house on the front porch. If you arrive without a key, the key box is on the house directly in front of you as you drive up the driveway. Press the 4 digit code and push down the top button and continue to hold down and pull towards yourself, the front plate will come off. Replace key the same way.
Check in time - 4:00 p.m. Check out time - 10:00 a.m. cell # 678-662-5121 (Times are firm due to cleaning)
The following items are simply a request to help keep our cost down and to help the housekeeping staff.
-Clean and put up all dishes
-Please start the wash with only the TOWELS the morning you depart. THIS IS ONLY A REQUEST, if you leave very early, we understand that you may not be able to help with this request. Please let us know so the housekeeper can come early.
(DO NOT WASH BEDSPREADS, PILLOW SHAMS OR BLANKETS, WE WASH OR EXCHANGE ANY THAT ARE USED)
-TAKE TRASH TO LANDFILL IF STAYING 3 NIGHTS OR MORE. LANDFILL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY AND SUNDAY SO TAKE MONDAY-THURSDAY OR SAT MORNING. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, THANKS. DIRECTIONS ON REFRIGERATOR.
This helps us keep our rates down. THANKS!!
Bring extra toilet tissue and any other products you need. (paper towels, napkins, paper plates, laundry soap, etc) Ingles Grocery is on Hwy 76 Thanks for your business, have a safe trip and a good time.
Call me anytime if needed, Karen Harris 678-662-5121 Vince Harris 404-906-8676
BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
1. Leave the grill clean or an extra fee may apply.
2. Check and make sure lights are off and all the doors are locked.
3. IF YOU HAVE A PET, please inspect the carpet, any spots found, you will be charged a $50
carpet cleaning fee. I provide pet stain remover with the cleaning supplies. If there is excess pet
hair please use the vacuum to clean it up or an extra fee may be charged for excessive pet hair.